Monday, April 11, 2016

TEARS OF JOY

There goes the alarm from husband's mobile phone...it's Sunday (April 10, 2016) five in the morning and this is my second time to go to church to attend a sunday mass since my last miracle in October last year. Don't get me wrong, i do hear mass every sunday on television at six in the morning and i tell you the only difference is the absence of the Holy Eucharist physically. For although it is a TV mass i absolutely know that i am in the presence of God for i can feel HIM inside of me...from the deepest recesses of my perfect heart! So off we go to the nearest church -my husband, my son andmy daughter. I cannot understand why just on our way to church ,travelling smoothly without any distraction, my tears fell.

We were now inside the church and blessing ...there is still one space for me on the last row where i will be sitting comfortably for i can feel the air coming from the outside, only husband remain standing at the back. Come the song Hosanna In The Highest...i really missed this moment of group singing of praises ...so with all my might from the bottom of my heart...i sing Hosanna in the Highest!  Huh? Here she is again...my tears...it keeps falling on my face then right into my pastel blouse! Oh my, oh my, my blouse is getting terribly wet...Strenghten me My Lord! I have to compose myself...otherwise i will be crying profusely and may not contain myself...then what? I may not come to the end of the holy mass. I'll miss everything...no,no,no - i can do this! Calmness in me regain!

Now we are to sing the song Our Heavenly Father taught us...

OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN
HOLY BE YOUR NAME
YOUR KINGDOM COME
YOU WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IN HEAVEN

GIVE US TODAY
OUR DAILY BREAD
AND FORGIVE US OUR SINS
AS WE FORGIVE THOSE
WHO SIN AGAINST US

DO NOT BRING US TO THE TEST
BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL
AMEN

As i am on the second stanza ...HOLY BE YOUR NAME, i burst into tears again. This time i reach for my tissue on my pocket and start to wipe away my tears.

Lord, i am not worthy to receive you but only say the word and my soul shall be healed...
I fall in line together with husband to receive the holy communion...this is the best thing that ever happened to me this time! Body of Christ...AMEN! As i kneel to thank HIM for this sacred moment,i started crying again. This time...i let it flow...this tears are my healing! This tears are my miracle...this tears are my prayer...i am offering this tears to you my Lord!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment