Monday, October 17, 2011

THERE ARE STILL GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD



I've heard of his name long ago. I've only seen him on TV healing mass. I never thought I will come face to face with him last Oct. 15, 2011 at the Glorietta Activity Center. It felt like I went back to the time of JESUS when HE healed thousands and thousands of sick people...First we prayed the HOLY ROSARY then came the special healing mass.  PAPURI SA DIYOS ! PAPURI SA DIYOS! PAPURI SA DIYOS sa kaitaasan... I can't control my tears...I can't contain the happiness and the joy I felt while singing and I wanted to cry out loud to HIM and said PRAISE YOU LORD FOR YOU CALLED ME HERE...YOU WILL HEAL ME THATS WHY I AM HERE!!!  I burst into tears... tears  profusely flowing down my cheeks...I can feel HIS EMBRACE, I CAN FEEL HIS IMMENSE LOVE...Here I am in a wheelchair because I cannot walk a long distance. Here  I am with the other sick people  feeling waiting to be touched. waiting to feel the healing touch of JESUS...And then it happened...one by one HE touched us...I 've seen and read this in the bible...Then my turn came....HE touched my ailing heart and told me I am healed!!! MY GOD. MY GOD, it' was an AWESOME feeling!!! I can't explain how my body felt the warmth that flowed in the inner recesses of my being...This is great! this is awesome! this is indescribable !  This is JESUS healing all of us...then HE asked me to walk and push my wheelchair out to the exit.  Then it's still so vivid to me...a couple asked me if I am healed...I said "yes!!!"  and they kept on saying a prayers 'GOD BLESS YOU ! GOB BLESS YOU! Of course I do not know how many times I said "thank you, thank you LORD!!! I will never never forget this moment in my life when I have encountered JESUS , THE DIVINE HEALER. I haven't done any heart check up but I can walk long distances and I am back to serving my family. I am doing this to give HIM glory, honor and praise!!! Oh and I won't forget to mention that the LANDMARK and GLORIETTA people were so accommodating and helpful in extending their effort and concerns to us...they see to it that every sick people were comfortably seated  and well taken care of.  I am lifting them all to you dearest JESUS...Really, there are still good people in this world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment