Thursday, June 23, 2011

ON MY KNEES



On my knees I pray to you HEAVENLY FATHER to grant me courage to walk with faith in my heart that YOU are here beside me now...touch my heart and every inch of my body and make me well. Grant me strength to face anything that will come into my life today. Bless my family, my friends, the sick and the dying, the company I am working with, bless those who have no one to pray for them, bless those who have forgotten you, bless those who have no food to eat and no shelter to live in. bless our country and our leaders. Bless us all and please answer all our prayers. LORD ABBA ...let your heart's desire be done into our life. Thank you for this moment I am communing with you...Thank you for being my healer, my comforter , my patience, my wonderful counselor, my provider... All these I pray in the name of JESUS, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment